To support Construction Project Managers throughout the entire construction process, work harmoniously with foremen, field personnel and office staff,
while providing a high degree of customer service.
- Assist Construction Managers in the project estimation and bidding process.
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of construction job files (individual subcontractors, vendors, change orders, etc.), cost control and project documents, and reports.
- Provide assistance in developing and updating project schedules.
- Assist Construction Managers on job sites to ensure projects are on schedule and within budget.
- Interface with foremen, field personnel and subcontractors on job sites.
- Keep abreast of the latest construction code changes, etc.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Project Manager) and proficiency in Outlook.
- Knowledge of AIA (American Institute of Architects) documentation.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Proven problem solving abilities.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, client service attitude, attention to detail, and the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
Minimum Required Education and Work Experience
- College degree in construction or a related field (architecture or engineering).
- Minimum of 3 years construction experience, preferably for a high-end residential builder.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.